Wednesday 11 April 2012

2nd Year Feed Back

The "Mini Exhibtion" in Greenstone was put up so that we could see what we'd need to develope and change in prep for the main degree show. So the 2nd years went round giving feed back. From this I have come to realise that scale is going to be an important aspect of my work. To gain the full impact of intense colours and depths I really want print my Images much larger.
Overall I am pleased, It was really interesting to see what peoples interpretations of the images, the photograhs are so ambiguous and removed from the raw material.
I am also starting to reconsider my decision to leave the resin panels out of the exhibition. They have a such a raw seductive beauty that it would be a shame to completely dismiss them. I will revisit them and re-address there unfinished quality.